Project Forum Release 2.4.0 (27-01-2022)
- Proposal description is now customizable per course
- Add new grouping algorithms by Philippe Louchtch
- These new algorithms are fair and "near-optimal", already field-tested in CSE3000 Research Project.
- Groups can be reviewed before being finalized. You also get performance statistics about how good the group assignment is.
- Added internship periods.
- Fix project export (#298)
- Fix notifications for deleted projects not getting displayed (#296)
- Fix tags sometimes getting removed after updates to themes/theses/research groups
- Added infrastructure to support other languages. Dutch will eventually be supported, but a lot still needs to be translated.