- Show thesis projects where the user is the contact on the dashboard
- Hide inaccessible thesis projects in the thesis projects view
- Actually show students interested in projects to the owner of the project
- Show thesis projects of a particular theme on the show page of that theme
- Add option to easily add thesis projects in a particular theme
- Make theme selection for thesis projects clearer by also showing the research group.
- Add are you sure dialog for expressing interest in a thesis project
- Add notifications for expressing and revoking interest in a thesis project
- Hide dashboard items that the user cannot access
- Do not show navigation items that the user cannot access.
- Add chair role to research groups (is a research group member who can add members to the research group)
- Revoke permission from research group members to add/remove members to the research group.
- Prevent chair from removing themselves from the research group (blocking their access)
- Remove redundant permissions
- Fix remove button not working for research group members
- Fix users not being able to access their own settings page.
Managing roles in the research group. The chair of a group cannot remove themselves as a security measure. If the chair of a group changes, they can first appoint the new chair and then the new chair can remove the old chair / the department coordinator can always change it.